325-square-foot | Sleeps 2
GRAFTON ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Grafton on Sunset has implemented the following accessible features to make your stay at our hotel as comfortable as possible. Should you have further questions about accessibility, please contact us by phone or email. We would be happy to accommodate your needs.
Available ADA Rooms and Features
- Accessible rooms include mobility features and entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Multiple guest rooms available with accessibility features; rooms offer king bed or two double beds
- Mobility and hearing accessible features available
Accessible bathing facilities include:
- Roll-in shower or accessible bathtub
- Grab bars near toilet
- Roll-under sink
- Lowered bathroom fixtures
Accessible communication features in the room:
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual notification for doorbell/door knocker
- Flashing light for incoming phone calls
- Closed captioning on televisions
- TTY for guest use
- Outlet within four feet of a phone
Type of other accessible features in the room:
- Accessible desk
- Portable ADA hearing kit
- Required clear width for door
- Required clear width for pathway
- Required width of route to all parts of the room
- Required width of path to both sides of the bed (rooms with one bed) or down the middle of the beds (rooms with two beds)
- Thermostat, switches, controls, drapery rods, closet rods at required height
- Lowered room features and amenities
- Controls and hardware that do not require tight grasping or twisting
Accessible public features:
- Accessible public entrances flat with exterior
- Lowered or partially lowered reception/check-in desk
- Lowered or partially lowered concierge desk
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated
- Sufficient width for an individual with a wheelchair to embark and disembark from a ramp.
- Location of parking for individuals with disabilities
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Wait staff will read menu for individuals who are blind or have low vision
- Accessible swimming pool includes pool lift
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible business center
- Service support animals welcome
- Braille and tactile signage for permanent rooms and spaces
Accessible routes within the property:
- To the restaurant from lobby
- To the restaurant from accessible parking
- To the lobby from accessible parking
- To concierge desk
- To elevators
- To pool
- To meeting room/ballroom area
- To business center
- To exercise facility
- All of these characteristics include:
- Properly sloped
- Sufficiently wide
- Without cracks, holes, or other hazards
- Free of obstructions or unsecured carpeting
- The hotel’s website allows individuals with disabilities to reserve accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as other individuals.
- Accessible guest rooms are held until all other guest rooms of the same type have been rented (this is programmed into the online reservation system, and staff is trained to hold reservations made by phone in this manner).
- When the accessible guest room is reserved, it is blocked and removed from all reservation systems and held for the reserving guest and guaranteed, even if the normal practice is not to guarantee.
The following features are not available:
- Self-parking facility
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
Located alongside our beautiful saltwater swimming pool, the rooms include a leather and chrome headboard, mirrored accent walls, plantation shutters, and 52” flat-screen television with closed-captioning and MP3 player. This room is ADA compliant and includes a roll-in shower or accessible bathtub, grab bars in shower or transfer tub, grab bars near toilet, lowered bathroom fixtures, a roll-under sink, visual fire alarms, flashing light for incoming calls, TV w/ decoder, TTY for guest use and an outlet within 4 feet of a phone, accessible desk, wheelchair-width pathways throughout room and lowered guestroom amenities. 7 of these rooms are available.
Springboard hospitality ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Last updated December 9, 2020
This accessibility statement (“Statement”) applies to Springboard Hospitality, its subsidiaries and all of the hotels within the Springboard Hospitality Portfolio of Brands1 (collectively, "Springboard Hospitality," "we," or "us"). At Springboard Hospitality, we strive to deliver outstanding products, services, and experiences. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that accessibility for all is an important issue.
Springboard Hospitality strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
* We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
* We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
* We have provided consistent navigation across the website
* We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at 818-905-8280. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.